GHD IV LAVENDER STYLING TOOL


Earlier this year during a week away in Edinburgh, I purchased a pair of GHD IV Lavender straighteners from Sassoon. The RRP was £119.99, however, I bought them at a discounted price of £79.99! I had previously been using my Tony & Guy TGST3000UK, which had been going for roughly four years. I'm going to be honest, the T&G pair were... crap. The hinge on them was loose and the ceramics were of a poor quality. It was a huge and brilliant upgrade to the GHD straightener. The plates glide across hair, leaving your hair smooth and shiny. They heat up within seconds and have an automatic 'switch-off' mode if left unused for 30 minutes. I also find myself using this to curl my hair as opposed my Babyliss Curl Secret Tool (which was extortionate and a waste of money). Earlier this year, the ends of my hair were bleached from dark brown to a blondey/gingery tone. I noticed that when I used heated tools on my hair, the heat would leave my hair feeling crispy and dry. However, with this, my hair feels shiny and conditioned. Finally, to answer the big question: yes, GHD straighteners are most definitely worth the money. Shop the GHD IV Lavender Styling Tool at Very here XO

CONVERSATION