RIVER ISLAND MARCH WISHLISH


Check out my latest River Island picks for my wishlist
The first is the gorgeous, khaki coloured skort. It's perfect for spring and summer as it is 100% polyester which means the fabric is flowy and not too clingy; which is exactly what I look for during the warmer months. This is an essential piece for your wardrobe if you like easy, stylish, day-to-night clothing.

The next is the black, mesh, long-sleeved crop top. This is perfect for me as it combines everything I love: I hate having my arms on show, I love black, and I love clothing that doesn't make you break out in a sweat if it gets too warm! The long sleeves and the dark colour are perfect for the spring to summer transition. You can pair it with fresh pastels, or hot neons. The mesh detail at the top adds an element of 'breathe-ability'. The exact product isn't currently available online, so I have linked a very similar product. 

Moving on to the dress... the website states that the dress is "dark beige", however, as you can see the colour is truer to a lilac tone. Nevertheless, it's flattering and sophisticated. The lining of the dress does a VERY good job at flattening out the tummy area and makes you feel extenuated. I love how the lace comes down a little bit further than the lining, making it a midi dress but still flashing a bit of leg. The fit of the dress was very true to the dress size!

And lastly, the off-white, leather look midi skirt. I already own this skirt in a dusky pink/nude colour and I absolutely love it! Similarly to the dress, the cut is flattering and flattening. It has a small zip on the back so there's no jumping or wiggling to get into it. I usually pair my pink skirt with court heels and a bralet, or a bardot top. Perfect for an occasion or a dressy night out. 

CONVERSATION