Spring LookBook | 2015

















This post was sponsored by Saints & Sinners. They are an established women's fashion retail store located in Preston, UK and St Helens, UK. A full review of these playsuits will follow in three weeks. I'll keep you girls updated on the durability and quality of the products. So far, there is nothing but good news to come from this brand. I have worn the nude and daisy playsuits out during the day and evening and I am yet to find any issues regarding quality or fit. Communication with the owner was exceedingly quick and friendly. I cannot fault the service and I will certainly be purchasing from this store. Saints & Sinners regularly upload on Instagram; showcasing the latest trends and must-haves. Why not give them a follow? Just click here.

Share:

0 comments