Blogmas

by - 12/13/2015


Another short blogmas post today. This time, it's my top Christmassy films that I think everyone should watch at least once in their lifetime.
One of my favourite 'activities' to do over the festive period is to snuggle up on the sofa with a duvet, hot chocolate, leftover roast dinner and watch Christmas films. It's a little tradition in my household and I think it is more most others too! Anyway, on with the list...

1. Elf
2. Home Alone 
3. Home Alone 2 (there is a Home Alone 3, but personally, I think it's rather rubbish)
4. The Polar Express (a lot of people really dislike this one, but I love it)
5. Miracle on 34th Street 
6. A Christmas Story
7. Love Actually
8. A Christmas Carol
9. Arthur Christmas
10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

You May Also Like

0 comments