Hand Candy: Abbott Lyon

Hello, everyone! I'm here to talk about my new favourite accessory today: my Abbott Lyon Black Ostrich Kensington watch. 


The watch retails at £129.00 RRP and is available from the Abbott Lyon website. You can find it here. You can also browse the same watch in a spectrum of different strap/case colours here.

I received my watch around a week ago and since, I've worn it pretty much every day. It's the perfect amount of classic mixed with edge. The luxury Swiss black leather strap makes the watch easy to style; I can wear mine with almost anything. The face works perfectly for me as I have rather skinny wrists, so a lot of watches look ridiculously oversized on me, but, not this one. The 40mm diameter fits me like a glove. It stands out, but the face isn't by any means uncomfortable to wear. 






I opted for the notch buckle as opposed to the push button clasp. Personally, I prefer the way this particular buckle looks. Plus, there's the added bonus of knowing that it will definitely fit my little wrists. The strap is showing no signs of wear and tear or damage, even when wearing the watch on the tightest notch. 



If you're interested in purchasing this watch, I've compiled a quick cheat sheet of the specifications below:
- The strap is made of genuine leather
- The casing is gold-plated stainless steel
- The glass is made of crystal sapphire and has scratch-proof technology
- The display is midnight black with gold-plated indexes and hands
- It displays both the date (analogue) and date
- Contains Japanese Quartz Seiko movement
- The straps are interchangeable
- You can choose between a gold-plated notch buckle or a gold-plated push button clasp
- 5 ATM water resistance

I'd just like to take a few moments to thank the team at Abbott Lyon for contacting me regarding a collaboration. I was contacted by the marketing manager, Chris, who was very professional and friendly throughout. The service was impeccable and delivery was super fast (which is always an added bonus). When collaborating with brands, I always give my honest opinion. For the first time in a long time, I have nothing negative to feed back to you guys and girls about Abbott Lyon. A brilliant company selling brilliant, high-quality timepieces. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with how I'm styling my watch on a daily basis. Follow Abbott Lyon on Instagram and Twitter to stay updated with new product launches, offers and styling inspiration.

That's all for now, speak soon! xo

Share:

0 comments