Beanies Coffee*


Hello!

I hope you're all well and that you're all feeling the festive spirit by now! I've been super duper busy with university work, so I've been slightly absent on my blog recently. But, fear not, I'm back. This time, with a post about a little something I've been relying on heavily over the past few weeks: coffee. 

Now, if you follow me on Instagram, you'll know how much I love coffee. So when Beanies offered to send me out a Christmas Bundle of their flavoured coffee, I was beyond excited (not just for the Christmas themed gifts, but also for the caffeinated themed gifts).

Beanies Coffee: 
Beanies Flavour Coffee started up in Darlington (for those of you who aren't great at UK geography, Darlington is a market town in County Durham in North-East England) in 2009. Beanies infuse the coffee they make with bold and innovative flavours, such as, coconut, chocolate orange, amaretto almond, just to name a few. What's even better is that each cup of coffee is only 2 calories! Also, they don't contain any sugar or any sugar derivatives (such as dextrose, fructose, lactose or artificial sweeteners or syrups). They make both instant and ground coffee and now have 34 ground flavours and 16 instant flavours - including 4 Christmas flavours.


If you're in the UK, you can find Beanies Flavour Coffee in Sainsbury's or Tesco or you can order your coffee online. If you're interested, you can even view each flavours strength. 

My Christmas Bundle: 
I've been trying out the Christmas Pudding ground flavoured coffee and the Chocolate Orange instant flavoured coffee (my personal favourite). I'm thoroughly impressed with all aspects of the product, from the quality of the coffee to the packaging and marketing of the brand.


I love the adventurous and innovative vibe I get from Beanies and I'll definitely be purchasing some products as Christmas gifts! I have quite a hectic schedule most of the time. I definitely don't have the time (or the money) to venture out to grab a caramel macchiato mochaccino with a shot of espresso and hazelnut syrup fancy-shmancy red-cup Christmas coffee. I love that with Beanies Coffee I can stick the kettle on in the morning and experience a whole new flavour to my coffee. Another one of favourite things about the brand is the price point. It's £2.50 for a jar of instant coffee and the ground bags start from £4.50 each. As a university student, I'm always on the hunt for a bargain and I love that this is much cheaper than the everyday supermarket shelf coffees.


Below you can find a full list of the different flavours Beanies had to offer. Make sure to have a little browse on their website; they have the cutest gift sets available - perfect as a small present or a stocking filler!

Instant:

Ground:

That's all folks! I hope you've enjoyed reading and as ever, if you have any questions or comments, please leave them below (or message me via the Contact feature). Make sure to check out Beanies on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. If you don't already, you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram too. 

XO

*This post was sponsored by Beanies Flavour Coffee. The products features were also gifted to me. Although this post is sponsored, I have given (and always will give) my honest opinions. I like to be completely transparent when giving reviews so that my readers and followers can stay up-to-date with the best possible content. 

Share:

1 comments

  1. YUM! I am such a fan of Beanies and have ordered some for Christmas presents this year, along with a cheeky Cinder Toffee Instant for myself. I didn't realist they were in Sainsbury's and Tesco's now - thanks.

    charleylucy.com

    ReplyDelete